Saturday, December 3, 2011

Early Christmas Present

Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas!
We got an early Christmas Present!  Haleigh's surgery has been scheduled in Atlanta for December 29th, not sure on a time yet.

They have not received the letter from the dermatologist here in town, but there may be a reason why, I didn't realize the office in Atlanta moved so I believe they sent it to the wrong address. I did however call the dermatologist office and give them the new address, the girl sounded confused at best. I tried to call back but they were closed for the holiday . My plan is to now go by there Monday and be sure they have the right address and get a copy of what they sent to take with me. 

I will also be making Haleigh an appointment with her primary care doctor to get clearance for surgery soon. That is really just to make sure no health problems that could interfere with surgery. I do not see any reason that should be a problem. I will take her the first week of December because exam can not be more than 30 days old. Will update you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment