Thursday, January 10, 2013

Still on track

I haven't updated in a while and if your following this blog your probably aware as to why. If not quickly I will say that we had a great loss in our family as Haleigh's newborn brother passed away soon after his birth. You can find all the information on that at joshuahensongreer.blogspot.com

With that said we are still on track for surgery on Monday the 14th and yes that is this coming Monday. I will know the exact time tomorrow and then we will be all set. I've been talking to Haleigh and she is understanding about surgery now that she's 4 she is more aware of what's going on. I can tell she's a little nervously excited. It will be the first time we've done expanders and we are having an over night stay in the hospital. I am nervous as well since its a new surgery and new doctor and new hospital. I know we are in good hands its just mommy worries.



No comments:

Post a Comment