Wednesday, September 11, 2013

145cc and Growing

We have added 145cc in Haleigh's expander and she's doing wonderfully. Her skin is stretching with out marks or thinning. I called her doctor about not going to her appointment on the 19th. He had said that of she was doing really well, we would send pictures and ship supplies, I am hoping they are still willing to go that way. It will save us about 150$. While thats not a huge amount, when your paying for it all yourself and haven't done a fundraiser in a while then its a burden. We actually have a yard sale planned for the 2nd weekend in October, That will hopefully pay for her next trip up in November for the removal of the expander, those trips are a little more.... Around 200-250$ just because we are there longer. The gas is the same, as we drive to the hospital and home, the trip is spent in the hospital, they have a lot of food choices around and a cafe open 24/7. I am so happy that this round is going better than last time, No signs of infection or even it bothering her at all. Im sure that may change since its only half filled at this point. But right now things are good, Right now she is healthy and she is handling everything with great attitude.

1 comment:

  1. I regret that I haven't read either of your blogs since Jerry and I moved to Florida in May. I'm very happy to hear that Haleigh and Mom are doing well with the expander. You and your family are in my prayers tonight. We indeed can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.

    ReplyDelete