Thursday, September 19, 2013

Communication.... Or the lack of

Apparently I had missed a phone call yesterday from Birmingham, I know exactly when I missed it, I was on the phone with Pre-op with the Hospital for my surgery on Monday. The call waiting just said "unknown" number "unknown" I had the thought that if it was very important that they would call back or leave a message. Neither happened so I figured it was either not important or a wrong number. It was however important and no one left a message or called back.

We left for Birmingham early this morning at 6am, her appointment was at 11am. We were hoping to be seen early and head back early. We get there at 10:05 and sign in. I get called to the window at 10:20. Our doctor is not there all his appointments have been rescheduled for "personal reasons". He was also not in the office last week. They called the PA. She was the one I talked to last week. She said she called yesterday to tell me the appointment was moved to October 10th and that they overnighted me the supplies I need. That was awesome........ EXCEPT I was already in Birmingham. I had already driven 4 hours to get there, I had already paid out the 150$ to get there and back. So we leave, There was really nothing else to do. We drive back to Mobile and my supplies are waiting for me when I get home.

I am not sure how I feel at the moment. Who only calls once, when they know I live 4 hours away! Its so aggravating.

No comments:

Post a Comment