Sunday, August 25, 2013

Another Week

Haleigh had another great weekly fill tonight. We don't always do fills on the same day each week, we kinda wing it. Mainly because Haleigh has to have things in just a way so she doesn't freak out. Both hands held one by Jason one by her aunt Heather, sitting in her sisters lap. Magic cream on, and she wipes it of her self. Everyone must watch and make sure i don't poke her. And I must tell her I/m already started before I really have so that she will sit very still for me. She is doing so well. Tonight we   got 20cc in. Last week we did 30cc. The fluid was going in really smoothly, but last week her incision looked a little stretched to the max, so I was a little worried that putting in 30 more, would be pushing it. so I backed off just a little. It doesn't look as strained so I think we did it right. I'm not sure of the total amount of fluid we have gotten in and I'm not sure what amount we are aiming for before removal. I know I should probably know this information, but honestly I haven't thought about asking. Our next appointment is September 19th, but I am suppose to call the week before and if I think things are going really well, he may be able to ship me more supplies and we may not have to make the 4 and a half one way trip to be told she's doing great here is more supplies. I really hope we can just do the phone call and email photos, and ship supplies. It will save me about 150$ most of that in gas. Makes me wish I had a Coupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment