Thursday, April 21, 2011

Second Surgery 4 to 6 months

While planning our 2nd trip to Atlanta, I was so excited to take our other kids and planning how we can make it special, seeing as this will be our vacation too, I put in the back of my head it is also surgery. Not that I forgot, just that I put it in a little file. We are still taking them of course but I am thinking we will scale back just a bit, as good as Haleigh does she still needs down time to recover.

And I got word from Atlanta just a few minutes ago. We were asked to look at our calenders for 4-6 months from now! Dr.c has been super busy in his office and that's good, his office being busy allows him to do what he does for Haleigh and other kids that have been applying for help through Emergence!

So I looked at our calenders and as you would expect there is nothing 4-6 months from now! All we want is a Monday or Tuesday surgery so that Jason only has to take the one weekend off, and he will have too, or vacation he can take for that.

As Haleigh gets older I hope she does not fear going to Atlanta. She will tell you all about it in Haleigh talk, I can make out a few words like Haleigh, doctor, face, dog, and fishy. Oh and ride in the car. So she remembers and I am glad she remembers the fishy and dogs along with the doctor and her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment