Saturday, August 21, 2010

E-mails

When I talked to Dr. Connors at Emergence Surgical Gifts, he asked me to send him some pictures of Haleigh, both by mail and e-mail.

I looked and looked and realized I didnot have any pictures of her in the past 2-3 months of just her that were not under a copy right.

So my mom and I got her all dressed up and took some. They turned out a lot better than I really thought they would.

They were e-mailed to him thursday and we heard back Friday. I snail mailed them out friday too. The e-mail back told me how pretty Haleigh is (knew that lol) and how he is excited about helping her, and that he will keep me updated on everything that is happening with geting her surgeries done.

I am so glad this doctor want to help Haleigh, and I am glad he is willing to keep me informed on what is going on, instead of me just sitting here waiting. I at least know that he is trying, that someone in this world that can do something is doing something. I know that someone other than me is working as hard as I am at this.

I do not think I will ever be able to tell these people exactly what they are doing for my daughter, all I can do is pray from them, and pray they know how much they are going to inpact Haleigh's life, now and for her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment