Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sick

Haleigh developed a cough yesterday. And a slight fever early this morning. It was 100.5, nothing big. We didn't treat the fever it went away on its own. Today her nose is runny and she has a cough. I know she got this virus from Landon. He's been sick most if last week and is getting better now.

Please pray Haleigh gets better fast. 

We can't fill when she's sick. I am calling the dr tomorrow because apparently some of the other kids that have expanders when they get a cold the dr puts them on antibiotics because the virus can settle around the expander and develop into an infection. So they prevent that with antibiotics. I don't like to use antibiotics when I don't need to. But I guess this is a need.  We also can't remove if she's sick. So she really has to get better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment