Wednesday, October 30, 2013

We have a date

Surgery to removal the expander and the Nevus is set for November 19th a Tuesday. I got t chose between that day and the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, that would mean Thanksgiving would not be a happy day for Haleigh. So I went with the earlier date. She has a Check up/ pre-op on the 11th. We must keep her well! We have to get rid of his cough and be careful. I understand you cant always keep kids from getting sick especially since I have other kids in school. But, I bought her special vitamins that have extra C in them and after Halloween tomorrow and the Fair on Sunday afternoon, we will be very picky on where we take her. No Wal-Mart for sure. And the week before surgery no Church, no nothing. I am even cutting her birthday small. I know that may sound over the top, but this has to happen on the 19th. I need this to happen with out delays because she is sick. She is ready to be done, I am ready for this part to be over. This has been physically and emotionally draining. The surgery is physically and emotionally draining as well and I am so tired already. I need this to be done before Thanksgiving, way before Christmas! Please pray that Haleigh gets and stays well and that surgery goes well for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment