Thursday, November 14, 2013

A mom thing.

My anxiety has gotten bad over the past year. With everything that has happened with in our family, there is no doubt to why and where it come from. However it is debilitating none the less.

I did well through Haleigh's other surgeries. Even through the emergency one when she had an infection. I held it together and got through it well. 

Then there is the upcoming surgery. I have been having a lot of anxiety over this one. I shouldn't though. It's not more difficult than the others. She will still only need one night in the hospital. We will still travel home the day after. The same people are taking care of her. I know she is in the best of hands there and yet I find myself worried to a point of sickness. I control it well around Haleigh, but I am scared. I just want her to be ok. I want it all to be over and done already and I want to know the complete out come. Yeah I'm impatient i know. But this is my baby. I've had bad dream all week. I can't sleep. 

Please Lord take this worry from me. 
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment