Monday, November 18, 2013

Removal Surgery is Set

We will be at the Hospital in Birmingham at 8 in the morning. That means we need to be on the road at 3 in the morning. I will not sleep tonight. I will try but it will not happen. I will however lay and rest as early as I can. Probably around 9 tonight. I have somethings I must get done after the kids get home tonight. I have the all squared away. I know who is going where and when and with who. Everyone is taken care of. I just need to pack and get there before I explode. My anxiety has gotten really bad this month. More than ever before. I know it has more to do with me than Haleigh actually having surgery, but it still makes it worse. I will survive this though. Haleigh WILL be fine. We will go, have the expander removed, have (we hope all) her nevus removed and then we will home the next day. She will not have any problems. She will be ok, I will be ok. We can do this, I GOT THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment