Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Time

There is so much happenings in the fall. I am glad we got to take part in some of them already. We of course had a great Halloween and then yesterday after church we took the kids to the fair. I forgot my phone so there are no pictures none. And that makes me really sad, but they had a wonderful time. Haleigh is right at 42 inches that is the right hight I ride a lot of the rides. She enjoined spinning and going high. She petted the baby cows and pigs, ate a funnel cake and had a hot dog. All good fair stuff to do.
It did get cold when the son went down and when Haleigh gets cold says her bubble is cold, so I wrapped her in a scarf it seemed to help her not feel as cold. She also fell asleep on the way out and Jason carried her to the car. She was very upset when she realized we had left the fair. 
Haleigh's expander is very tight still and I'm not sure if we will even be able to do a fill this week. I will probably do a small one. She is uncomfortable though, but I want to be sure we have enough skin to remove all of her Nevus. I really don't want to do another exander ever. 

We got to see some family today. They wanted to see Haleigh before surgery and before we start our no visitors and no outings after the 10th. I was really glad they were able to come today. Haleigh had a great time playing with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment