Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Learning to fill

Tomorrow morning we will be leaving our house at 730am to head to Birmingham. Haleigh will have her follow up appointment. And I will learn how to do her fills. This is the scariest part for me. Even though they will be giving me numbing cream I'm still going to be injecting my child once a week for 3ish months. I'm trying to look at it as 12 times. In the span of a whole life time 12 is a very small number of weeks right, I know I can do this. I just worry on how Haleigh is going to do with it all. I wish she was younger and didn't understand, the. Maybe I could do them while she slept of she could be distracted. But as an active 4 year old there will be no distraction big enough. We will just have to talk her through it.

So safe travel prayers, and strength for me! I will update when we are home!

No comments:

Post a Comment