Thursday, February 14, 2013

Next week

I contacted the head of surgery at children's hospital this morning and he said that because of the placement ( face) he would suggest plastics help with the fills. I was transferred over there and the Dr was not in today but his nurse paged him. Dr. Harris saw Haleigh when she was under a year and he has the worse bed side manner, but he has agreed to try and help me with fills. He will do them if she will sit in my lap and let me hold her. She did while we are in Birmingham. Please pray this works if it doesn't we will have to travel to Birmingham every Thursday morning for fills. We were not prepared to have to do that and we have not raised the funds to travel there and back each week for 10+ weeks. It cost about 200 for each trip. We have enough funds left for 2 trips and Maybe a 3rd. But that's it.

I believe God will provide for us a way for Haleigh. And I trust that if we must go to Birmingham that means that is best and what God wants for her. I also trust that God will provide the funds in some way to make sure she gets there.



No comments:

Post a Comment