Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update 02/21/2013

Haleigh is doing really well. I gave her a shower and removed all the tape that was stuck to her hair. She was such a big girl. I also changed out her band aids. Again she was a little scared but didn't cry. Haleigh does much better with things when you explain things to her. So this time there is no hair under her tape. We made extra sure of that. I'm a little concerned with removing her drain myself. I don't want to screw it up. I feel like I messed her fill up and maybe that I gave her the infection because I didn't do something right. I don't want to pull the drain out wrong. Haleigh hates that thing! So I know she can't wait until I can remove it Monday. She's such a trooper I'm so proud of how she's handled all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment