Sunday, February 24, 2013

Playing and Fundraising

Haleigh is outside playing today. Jumping around as if nothing ever happened. She still has her drain but we tape it to her shirt and she has no problems with it, although it does get in the way sometimes. It should come out tomorrow.

Her skin is still a little pinker than the other parts and some is blue and I'm thinking that is normal she always has a little bruising.

I've been doing a lot of thinking on how I can do fundraising for our upcoming trips and together with my family we've decided to take a page from our own book and repeat some of our most profitable fundraisers.

I had been getting things together for a softball yard sale that I didn't get to finish because I was wrapped up in Haleigh so since I missed that, I've decided to hold a yard sale for Haleigh. We've set a date if March 9th and it will be held at my sisters house in Saraland. If you have anything you would like to donate please contact me or Heather or my mom and we will be happy to pick the stuff up for you.

We are doing a paint party on April the 27th we love our paint parties.

We are pre selling cookbooks. That's right our cook book is finally in production. Presell price is 15$ after they come in its 20$ so don't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment