Friday, February 15, 2013

My baby

I am having a really hard day. I hate this so much. I never wanted to do expanders. They scare me. And now that we have them. I hate it. My baby is hating it. She was so ready for her bubble she wants he nevus gone. At 4 she knows what she wants. She just didn't understand what it was going to take. My heart brakes for her it really does. I worry about her. How her life is going to go. I know we are doing the right thing with removal but it being right doesn't make it easy. I don't want my baby hurt any more. I just want her to be able to be a normal girl and for her not to worry.

She told me tonight she hurt. I asked her if it hurt really bad or a little she said really bad. I gave her some meds. And she is feeling better. She deserves so much better.

1 comment:

  1. One day it will all be worth it. Like you said right doesn't mean easy, but one day you, Haleigh and your whole family will be stronger for all of it. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete