Monday, January 17, 2011

Excited about fund raising

I have so many events coming up that are going to help get Haleigh to and from Atlanta, I want to be sure everyone has a chance to come to whatever they would like to do.


Heather & Haleigh
The first one is this Saturday we are Painting for Haleigh planned by her aunt Heather. Unfortunately Haleigh will not be able to attend this fund raiser she is too young to do the painting and to allow me to attend and paint I will have to allow her to stay home. I will have some pictures of her there that I am going to take this week! If you would like to attend the party please register at www.paintandpals.com.
After that we will have some things coming at church. There is talk of a dinner maybe for Valentine's Day. With those and the money we have left from other things I believe we will be able to make the first trip. But of course we need to then work on the next trip!

We also have a yard sale, a softball tournament, my brother in law has a football tournament planned for may, a Chili Cook Off, and we are putting together a cookbook too. My family and I are so thankful for everyone involved in the planning and everyone that will come out to support is!

I know a lot of you have been asking how much each trip will cost and I really do not know, I am going to put together about how much that first trip will cost, after that trip I will have a better idea of how much things are in Atlanta.

On another note, Haleigh is getting over her cold! She didn't need any extra asthma med to help her through it just some Vicks vapor rub and mommy's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment