Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going to Atlanta

Well first I want to say we had the best Christmas and a great new year!

Last Friday afternoon I got a call from Dr.C in Atlanta. We got really good news Haleigh has been approved to have her surgery covered by children's hospital of Atlanta children's medical fund!

This covers what we have been waiting on every thing else has been donated. I almost cried when I heard the news.

But I held it together for the phone call so that I could really hear everything that was being said. I am so excited to get started, I am also scared I have peace with my choice of course and I feel this is right I know this is where we are suppose to be, I have prayed so much about it and talked to so many people that I know this is right.

I am not sure when we will be going I called to give the appointment scheduled the best days for us in Feb and March on Monday, but I got a message saying the office was closed so I called back yesterday, again closed. I am thinking now it's because of the weather up there, so if I do not hear anything by Friday I will call his cell phone.

No that is not a typo I have the doctor's cell phone number, just in case I need something. Another reason Atlanta feels so right, he really cares for Haleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment