Sunday, January 23, 2011

money wise

When it comes to money I have been known to spent more than I should have, but I have also made money go a along way when I needed to. It looks like I am going to be making things Stretch until Haleigh's surgeries are over.

We made over 300$ last night painting for Haleigh, and I have about 200$ left from what the ball park brought in. That is 500$ total. We will need about 700$ for each trip and in case and one wants to know that is
150 $ for gas at 3.50 a gal
400 $ for hotel at 100 a night for 4 nights
150 $ for food for 4 days.

Some things may be less like if we can stay at the Ronald McDonald house and we will not know that until we get there, then we will save the hotel money for the next trip. Gas could go down, it could also go down. So I choose to go a little higher with that. Meals we will need 3 on Monday, the hotels have fee breakfast so Tues, Wed, and Thursday just 2.

And as I sit here I realize we have to go back one week later for post op appointment. They tried to find a Dr to see her here for it and no one would, because she also needs stitches removed. Gas for that trip will be less because we are going in my sisters little car. We will need a one night hotel stay and then 2 meals Sunday and 2 Monday.

I know God will provide for us to care for Haleigh. He has sent her to me because he knew she needed someone who could handle everything with out falling apart. She needed parents who would fight to get her the care she needs, and not every mother can stand for her children that way.

He has always provided everything we have ever needed and he will continue to provide for us.

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment